Critical Injury Pack
The Critical Injury Pack contains advanced first aid products, designed to treat bleeding injuries that are life threatening. The pack may be provided where the risk of severe bleeding injuries has been identified to supplement first aid kits conforming to the British Standard (BS 8599-1:2019).
Suitable to treat injuries to employees or the public resulting from acts of terrorism or other mass casualty incidents as well as workplaces using dangerous machinery or sharp instruments, cutting equipment, power tools, construction, agriculture and forestry.
Employees responsible for the delivery of first aid in the workplace need to be trained on the use of this pack and its contents, specifically the haemostatic dressings and tourniquet.
- 1 Disposable heat retaining adult foil blanket
- 1 Black combat application C-A-T® tourniquet
- 1 Green tuff-kut scissors
- 2 Nitrile powder-free disposable gloves (pair)
- 2 Traumafix dressing 15x18cm
- 2 Haemostatic dressing
- 1 First aid in an emergency booklet