Hydrogel burn dressings for the treatment of burns and scalds. Suitable for finger burns.
Ideal for Emergency Medical Responders, NHS workers, the fire industry and retail.
Open cell foam is designed to hold gel in place and allow heat dissipation.
Hydrogel burn dressings:
- Provide a non-adherent, sterile dressing for application to burn injuries.
- Provide physical protection against contamination, minimises trauma and are non-toxic, non-irritant and anti-bacterial.
- Ideal for emergency care on superficial, partial or full thickness burns and scalds.
- Moisten, soothe and cool the affected area from the moment of application.
- Suitable for use on children.